Pilot to Pilot Podcast Episode 40 With Randy Witt.
What is going on Avination, and welcome back to the Pilot to Pilot podcast. Today, I am talking with X-Planes very own Randy Witt.
Some of the things Randy and I talk about are
- When Randy knew he wanted to be a pilot
- How he started flying in High School
- When he bought his first aircraft
- Any issues Randy had with his training.
- Why his training was sometimes one step forward two steps back.
- How a high school kid was playing Flight Simulator and thought I could do better.
- How X-Plane came to be today.
- How all types of pilots use X-Plane for fun or for training
- Whatever happened to Flight Simulator?
- How X-Plane went from the competition to the Top dog
- How X-Plane is working on having 3d visuals for every public-use airport on the PLANET.
- What to look for when buying an airplane.
- Randy Witt’s three steps to buying an airplane.
- Why Randy started a 135 Charter company.
- How Randy has done a lot in his aviation career.
- What it is like to run a 135 company.
- How to determine whether or not you should rent or buy an airplane.
- How X-Plane is more than a game.
- Companies from all over the world use X-Plane to predict how new airplanes are going to fly
- What the future of X-Plane will be.
- How X-Plane is going to change the flight training world.
Avination, thank you for listening to today's episode. If you enjoyed it, please let me know! Email me at email@example.com reach out to me on Instagram @pilottopilot. Also, make sure to check out the Pilot to Pilot patreon page.