Avination, welcome back to the Pilot to Pilot podcast episode 56 featuring LIFT Academy. Find out how you can not only get a guaranteed job as a CFI to build time but a guaranteed FO job at Republic Airways. If that is something that appeals to you than you are going to want to check out this episode!
Some of the things we talk about are...
- Make sure their pilots are airline ready when they are done.
- LIFT students have a guaranteed job as an FO for Republic.
- We talk about what happens if the economy goes down and they have too many FO's of CFI’s.
- Where did the vision of LIFT come from?
- Republic wanted to take control of their own destiny.
- Train their students with the same SOP’s that Republic operates.
- Why they chose Diamond Aircraft.
- Talk about how important it is to incorporate SOP in your training.
- What it is like to start a flight school.
- LIFT talks about their pitch to a student.
- How to appeal to a student when they have so many choices for a flight school.
- How students will finish their CFII in a year
- Do they have to interview for the FO job at Republic?
- Why LIFT has a different approach to selecting their students.
- Does LIFT accept students who have already completed some of their training?
- We talk about tuition.
- $65,000 dollars for flight training.
- What would happen if someone didn’t want to be an airline pilot after completing their training at LIFT?
- LIFT requires a 5-year commitment to Republic.
- How and why being based at KIND is a huge pro.
- What it is like flying during the Fed Ex/UPS rush.
Thank you all so much for your support on Patreon, I hope you enjoy this episode!!