What is going on Avination?! Welcome back to episode 65 of the Pilot to Pilot podcast. Today's episode is with Jesse from Wing Swap. In this episode, Jesse and I talk about...
- Jesse talks about his love for aviation at a young age.
- Jesse breaks my heart by telling me I won’t fit in a Mooney.
- How Jesse hustled to earn money so he could use it on flight training.
- Why it took a long time for Jesse to get his license.
- How Jess was able to clean planes to pay for training.
- Jesse talks about how he was able to build his confidence in flying.
- How you learn a lot from the mistakes you make.
- Jesse talks about changing up flight schools.
- Most of Jesse's friends got into aviation in an untraditional way.
- How Jesse originally wanted to go to Embry Riddle
- Jesse talks about his goals when he was in the early stages of his training.
- How Jesse fell in love with the Cessna 152.
- Jesse talks about the difference between flying in Ohio and Southern California.
- We talk about how the only way you get comfortable with weather is with experience.
- Why every pilot should be instrument rated.
- Why Jesse started Wing Swap
- How Jesse was always an entrepreneur
- How Reddit played a huge role for Jesse in starting Wing Swap.
- How Jesse eventually gave listings away for free instead of charging.
- We talk about how Jess makes money off Wing Swap.
- We talk about everything and anything Wing Swap.
- Why Instagram is the main traffic source for Wing Swap.
If you enjoy today's episode, make sure to leave a review on iTunes and tell all your friends (and enemies) about the podcast. OSH KOSH meet up!!!!!! Friday at noon located at booth C3150!!!