Now displaying: Page 1
Aug 29, 2017
What is going on #Avination?! In this episode, I talk with Cody Martz. Cody is a current Army black hawk helicopter pilot, trained air traffic controller, and a commercial fixed wing pilot. Oh, and he is only 24. Some of the things we talk about in today’s episode.
If you enjoyed today's episode, please let us know. Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on Instagram @pilottopilot. Happy Flying #Avination!
- Why he joined the Army.
- How he was lucky and got a slot as an air traffic controller.
- How he paid for his training and when he was able to apply his GI bill to his training.
- How being an air traffic controller helped speed up his pilot training.
- We talk about differences between civilian and military training.
- What it is like to fly a black hawk.
- And what pilots do that drive ATC nuts.
Justin Download Episode!